Things to Know for Your Upcoming A&W Travels Trip!
Effective October 1, 2018
Thank You for choosing to travel with us! We are EXCITED to know that you will be joining us on one of our upcoming trips. We want to share a few things with you that may be helpful in preparing for your trip.
- Payments: We accept all forms of payments – cash, check, or credit/debit card. Please note for each credit/debit card payment, there is an additional 3% surcharge. For your convenience, we are more than happy to accept a cash/check payment via drop off or mailing to our local office address:
A&W Travels, LLC
107 Cherokee Road
Belton, SC 29627
- Cancellations/Transfers: We understand that travel plans do not always pan out the way we intend and that extenuating circumstances do arise. With that in mind, we have the following policy in place regarding payments toward overnight trip(s). Please note, your deposit or first payment up to $75.00 is non-refundable. Cancellations 46 to 90 days prior to your travel date, will result in a refund of 50% of monies paid over and above your deposit. Cancellations 45 days or closer to your travel date, will result in no refund of monies paid.
Payments toward day trips (no overnight stay) are non-refundable.
- Transfers: Someone may travel in your place without penalty unless a third party charges A&W a fee. We do ask that you make such transfers at least 30 days prior to the travel date where possible.
- Detailed Itinerary: A detailed itinerary for your trip will be mailed or emailed to you (depending on your contact method preference) two to four weeks prior to travel. It will include the pickup location with approximate timing, when you should arrive at the pickup location, etc. Should you need specific information for work or childcare purposes, etc. before this time frame, please feel free to contact us.
- Packing for Your Trip: As you prepare to pack for your trip, please keep in mind that we are traveling on a motor coach where luggage is stored underneath a moving vehicle and space can be limited, especially with a full bus. Therefore, we suggest you pack one larger luggage, one hang up bag as needed, and a smaller tote to carry onto the bus with you.
- Photo Guideline/Policy: As a company, we are excited about the trips that we plan! With that being said, we often use the photos taken by our staff for marketing purposes. These photos will often include our guest and/or passengers from our charter/tour trips. Please inform us, in writing, if you are opposed to your photo being use.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 864.392.1888 and we will be happy to assist you.